The HLG 650R takes LED Panel Lighting to the next level with more power and more bang for your buck
HLG 650R Commercial Indoor Horticulture LED grow light is designed to replace a double-ended 1000 watt HID lamp. The 650R uses 4 custom designed full spectrum high-efficiency white light quantum boards with Samsung LM301H and Deep Red LED 660nm. This unit is dimmable, with wattage output from 60 to 610 watts .
This fixture covers the full spectrum of light and can be used for both vegetative and flowering stages of growth. During veg hang the light at 30″ for a veg footprint of 5’x5′. During bloom, hang the light at 48″ for a bloom footprint of 7’x7′.
If you are looking for an LED to take you from seed to harvest, you should stick with the HLG 650R . This is a full spectrum LED with white light, and added deep red light for pushing the most impressive flowering development you’ve ever seen.
Top Features of the HLG 650R
HLG is known for its Quantum Boards, the world’s highest efficiency light engines, and using top-notch LEDs, but these are just a few examples of what makes the HLG 650R one of the best commercial grow lights available. The 660nm red light gives your plants that extra boost during the flowering stage to really round out the effectiveness of this fixture.
- High efficiency white light Quantum Board?« QB 648
- LED Module made by Samsung
- Full Spectrum White and 660nm Red
- Reliable passive-cooled design
- Better canopy light penetration with diffused light
- Dimmable power supply included
- Auto sensing Inventronics power supply works on both 120VAC and 240VAC and 277VAC
- 3 Year Warranty
- Power 60-610 Watts
- Voltage Range 90-277 VAC
- LED Samsung LM301H & Deep Red
- Flowering Footprint 5′ x 5′ at 30″
- Veg Footprint 7′ x 7′ at 48?ö
- System PAR Efficacy 2.8 ?mol/joule
- Total output 1700 PPF
- Dimensions 29″ x 22″ x 4″
- Recommended Mounting Height 30-36 inches above canopy
There are no reviews yet.